featured in this post) was for an old high school friend who was having a baby. The second one (featured in this post) was a Project Linus quilt I made a few years ago. All are very different patterns, but they all three use the same novelty print and striped fabric.
This quilt top was made using the "Go Baby!" pattern in the January/February 2013 issue of Quiltmaker Magazine. It finishes 40 inches square. The stripe fabric will be used for the binding, but I haven't chosen a backing fabric yet. I'm thinking I may go with something predominantly yellow and quilt it with yellow thread.
At the moment, this one is intended for donation. My quilt guild periodically makes baby quilts to give the church where we used to meet. The church gives the quilts as gifts to babies when they are baptized. I thought the "Jesus and Me" fabric was very fitting for a baptism gift quilt.