Sunday, September 30, 2018

Scrappy Hearts

This quilt was also finished on our last trip to New Jersey (Sept. 5), and I didn't take a picture or post about it either.  I've just had too many irons in the fire lately (plus I need a new iron, but that's another story), I guess.  It also still needs a label, and this one also needs an official name.

For the moment I'm calling it Scrappy Hearts, but I don't know if it will be the pattern name or the quilt name.  And I don't know if I would even write up this pattern.  The heart pattern is the same heart from my Heart Strings pattern, but this time with scraps instead of a jelly roll, and obviously in a different configuration.  Hopefully it will at least get a label made for it soon.  I'd hate to forget!

Update: I decided to name this one Piece of My Heart, after the Janis Joplin song.

No comments: