Monday, February 04, 2013

Completed Sandy Quilt

My Sandy Quilt team leader emailed me last night with pictures of the completed quilt.  I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I like scrappy quilts and this one is so bright and cheerful.  I hope it will lift the spirits of whoever gets it.

I have six blocks in the quilt.  One of them is right there on the corner facing the camera in the picture above.  My thanks go out to my team leader, Nancy, for putting the quilt together, quilting and binding it, and to Michele for organizing the drive.  I love being able to put my hobby to such a worthwhile cause.

If you are interested in helping out too, click on the link to your left.  The one with the cute little doggie that says "Sandy Quilt Block Drive".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt! Thank you to everyone who participated in its creation.

Jan said...

It was a joy to be a part of it.