Carter Quilter. The project could be done in any of three sizes, but I decided to go with the smallest of the three. It only required 23 jelly roll strips, so I bought a package of strips that only had 24 strips in it, and was all color coordinated, as you can see. I used solid black for my background fabric.
The top is all finished and it is ready to be taken down to the quilter. I am hoping to have it quilted in "Glowing Embers" King Tut thread. It is variegated red and black with seems like it would be just perfect for this quilt top. I haven't decided yet what pattern I want it quilted in. I know she has a pattern that is flames, which seems fitting, but I'm not quite sure I want to go that route. I know I don't want anything floral. I guess I'll just have to see when I get down there.