Monday, January 05, 2015

New Year's Resolutions - sort of

I'm not sure if these really count as resolutions, so much, or if they are just a "to do" list of sorts for the year.  Last year I wanted to complete at least 3 of my UFOs, and I did that.  So this year I thought I'd make a list of the quilting goals I'd like to accomplish and see if I can complete them before the end of the year.  So here goes. . .

  1. Hand quilt something
  2. Make a batik quilt  Pieced Watermelon Tourmaline quilt in pink and green batik fabrics 12/13/16
  3. Make at least one project from the books I got for Christmas  Pieced Andouille quilt from Jelly Roll Jambalaya book 7/2/16 (not actually finished, but I'm counting it anyway)
  4. Donate at least one quilt to charity   Sent quilt to Project Linus on 4/17/15
  5. Make a quilt for my bed   Finished Christmas Garden quilt for my bed 7/26/16

Okay, I think that is plenty.  I don't want to over do it.  I'll try to remember to come back and strike through the ones I accomplish as I finish them.

No comments: