Thursday, September 06, 2012

Minecraft Zombie Pillow

Here is the second installment of my Minecraft pillow trio, the Zombie face. It is not quite as striking as the Creeper face, but it still reads like a Minecraft Zombie to me.  Below is a picture of the actual face from the minecraft wiki.
Below is a picture of the face on my "design wall", which is actually just some quilt batting pinned to the wall. The zombie face was actually much more difficult to design than I thought it would be. The different colors and shades of green were so hard to choose between. I bought several colors of green and cut out way more 2 inch squares than I needed, but I think it finally turned out pretty good. It makes me wonder if the skeleton is worth trying. I'll have to give it some serious thought before I dive into it.

No comments: