Saturday, January 07, 2017

2016 In Review

Last year I finished 9 quilt and 1 quilted candle mat, made 6 quilt tops that didn't get finished (UFOs), and did a couple of small projects that weren't quilted items (some burp clothes and a Christmas ornament).  That makes 12 completed projects for the year, which is always my goal.

I suppose that maybe in 2017 I should try to finish up some those UFOs that I created in 2016.  But part of the problem with that is that I'm not sure what I want to do with them, which is one of the main reasons that they didn't get finished in 2016.  One of them, however, is currently at the quilt shoppe to be quilted, so it should get done this year with no problem.

I still have one project from my 2015 quilting to-do list that I have not finished - hand quilt something.  Maybe I will get around to that this year as well.  I do like hand quilting, but it just takes so much time.  I am thinking maybe I will do a pillow.  Possibly something whole-cloth with a nice quilting design.

No comments: