I mentioned earlier that I didn't meet my quilting goals that I set for myself in 2015. So this year I'm am continuing in my effort to meet those goals, and I've gotten one step closer to meeting one of them - make a quilt for my bed (queen size).
Last year, my intention was to make a queen size Christmas quilt for my bed out of the blocks we made as our guild project for 2014-2015. I was going to use one of the blocks, repeated 15 times, as an alternate block to make it large enough. Once I got the blocks made, I didn't like it that way. I thought it was too busy. But I still really liked the blocks set together, so I made even more of them - 25 in total. I added several borders to it and made it into something big enough to fit my bed.
However, in my hurry to get it to the quilt shoppe for quilting, I forgot to take a picture of it. But here is a picture of one blocks.