Friday, August 09, 2013

Precuts from Missouri Star Quilt Company

I don't normally buy precut, except for fat quarters, but Missouri Star is luring me in.  So far I've ordered a layer cake and charm pack of Ellie Ann fabric (by Eleanor Burns), a Starflakes and Glitter charm pack (by Tina Givens), and a Holiday Accents fat quarter bundle (by RJR fabrics).

I've formulated a plan for the Ellie Ann layer cake: a twin sized quilt with four patches and setting squares and a pieced border.  Some of the fat quarters are earmarked for a Christmas quilt, along with the Christmas cat fabric from a previous post.  The charm packs are yet to be determined at this juncture.  I thought I would need the Ellie Ann charm pack for the layer cake quilt, but it turned out that I didn't.  The Starflakes and Glitter charm pack may be used in my next guild project, if we do the charm pack challenge, or it may end up as Christmas gift.  I'm not sure yet.

No comments: