Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Brioche and Baguettes quilt top

This quilt came from a pattern that I saw in a Connecting Threads catalogue years ago called Brioche and Baguettes.  I don't know if the pattern is still available anywhere or not.  The original pattern used half yards and fat quarters for the print fabric, but I did mine with all fat quarters.  The top is 57 x 75 inches. 

Mine is made from Frolic! fabric from Moda by Me and My Sister Designs.  So far I've made two different quilt tops from the fat quarter bundle that bought and I still have fat quarters left.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of them.  However, I think I will buy some yardage for the back and binding, and NOT try to use the remaining fat quarters for that.

I finished this quilt top yesterday (actually yesterday), so I'm finally caught up on my blogging.  Yay!

No comments: