Monday, August 13, 2018

Spider Web table topper finished!

My little Spider Web table topper is all quilted, bound, and ready for Halloween!  Unfortunately that's still a couple of months away. 

It's not that I'm a huge Halloween fan or anything.  It's just that here in southeast Alabama, school is starting back and it seems like summer should be ending.  However, around here summer is like that friend that doesn't know when it's time to leave and overstays it's welcome.  Summer would be nice if it wasn't quite so hot and humid and only lasted 3 months, but that's not the case here.  When I get to actually put this little guy out for a seasonal decoration I'll probably still be wearing short and tank tops or short sleeves, just like I am today. *sigh*

Can you tell that I'm ready for fall?

No comments: